Serving Yields: 9
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 4.8 g
● Total Fats: 17.2 g
● Protein: 6.3 g
● Calories: 204
● Large eggs (3)
● Almond milk/water (.5 cup)
● Almond flour (1 cup)
● Cocoa powder (.25 cup)
● Coconut flour (.25 cup)
● Swerve sweetener (.25 cup)
● Baking powder (2 tsp.)
● Salt (.25 tsp.)
● Avocado oil (or melted coconut oil (.25 cup)
● Vanilla extract (1 tsp.)
● Sugar-free chocolate chips (.33 cup)
- Set the oven temperature to 325° Fahrenheit.
- Line a 9-count muffin tin with a sheet of parchment baking paper.
- Use a high-speed blender to mix the eggs, vanilla extract, and almond milk.
- Pulse and toss in the dry fixings (cocoa powder, almond flour, swerve sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt).
- Blend using the med-high setting until smooth, scraping the sides as needed. Add melted coconut oil and mix well until combined.
- Stir in all but 1 tbsp. of chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups and top each with a few more chocolate chips.
- Bake until firm to the touch (22 to 25 min.). Cool in the pan.