Serving Yields: 8
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 4.61 g
● Total Fats: 17.09 g
● Protein: 8.28 g
● Calories: 211
● Plain whole milk yogurt (.5 cup)
● Melted coconut oil (2 tbsp.)
● Swerve sweetener or equivalent of choice (3 tbsp.)
● Apple cider vinegar (.25 tsp.)
● Vanilla extract (1 tsp.)
● Blanched almond flour (1.75 cups)
● Salt (.25 cup)
● Baking soda (.5 tsp.)
● Large eggs (3)
● Frozen blueberries and raspberries (.5 cup)
● Also Needed: 8-count muffin cups with parchment liners or spritz the cups with cooking oil spray
- Warm the oven to reach 350° Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the muffin tin.
- Use a blender to mix the yogurt, sweetener, butter, vanilla, and vinegar. Add the salt, almond flour, and baking soda. Blend on low for about 15 seconds until well incorporated.
- Toss in the eggs to pulse for 15-20 seconds. Then, blend on high for another 20-30 seconds until the batter is combined.
- Add all but two tablespoons of the frozen berries to the batter.
- Stir in by hand – Don’t Blend!
- Portion the batter into the muffin cups. Garnish with berries on top.
- Bake until slightly golden brown (15-18 min.).
- Transfer to the countertop to cool in its pan for about five minutes. Serve.