Serving Yields: 24
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 1 g
● Total Fats: 5 g
● Protein: 1 g
● Calories: 59
● Almond flour (1.5 cups)
● Xanthan gum (.5 tsp.)
● Kosher salt (.25 tsp.)
● Unchilled grass-fed butter (6 tbsp.)
● Powdered erythritol (6 tbsp.)
● Vanilla extract (.5 tsp.)
Optional – The Chocolate Coating
● Melted dark chocolate
● Flakey sea salt
- Sift the almond flour into a dry skillet. Toast using medium heat until golden (3-6 min.). Transfer from the pan, whisk in the salt, and xanthan gum. Set aside for now to cool.
- Cream the butter in a mixing container using an electric mixer (2-3 min.).
- Toss in the sweetener and vanilla extract.
- With your mixer on low, add half of the almond flour mixture, stirring until just combined and add in with the remainder of the mixture.
- Wrap the dough in a cling film and store in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Warm the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Roll out the dough between parchment paper layers and either simply slice with a knife. Arrange the shaped cookies on a cookie sheet. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes to firm before baking.
- Bake using these times, (15-18 minutes for the larger ones) or (10-13 minutes for the small ones).
- Cool the pan because they will crumble when warm.