Serving Yields: 27
Nutritional Facts Per Serving – 2-inch cookies
● Net Carbs: 2 g
● Total Fats: 7 g
● Protein: 4 g
● Calories: 94
● Peanut butter (creamy, salted (1.25 cups)
● Large Egg (
● Erythritol (or any granulated sweetener (.5 cup)
● Vanilla extract – optional (1 tsp.)
● Sea salt (.25 tsp.)
● Peanuts – coarsely chopped (.75 cup)
- Coarsely chop the peanuts.
- Warm up the oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the pan with baking paper.
- Place the egg, peanut butter, sweetener, salt, and vanilla into the food processor.
- Process until smooth, scraping the sides if needed.
- Pulse in the peanut pieces until just combined, leaving some pieces for crunch.
- Tightly pack the dough into a scoop before releasing onto the sheet.
- Flatten the cookies using a fork in a crisscross pattern. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before handling.
- Notes: Use .33 cup of sweetener for less sweet cookies. If you like salty-sweet, use .5 tsp of sea salt. Measure the peanuts whole and shelled.
- The cookies will crisp as they cool.