Serving Yields: 6
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 5 g
● Total Fats: 18 g
● Protein: 9 g
● Calories: 209
● Egg (1)
● Stevia sugar substitute ( .5 cup)
● Creamy keto-friendly peanut butter (.66 cup)
● Sugar-free strawberry preserves (.33 cup)
● Almond flour (.33 cup)
● Sea salt (.25 tsp.)
● Baking powder (.25 tsp.)
● Pure vanilla extract (.25 tsp.)
- Warm up the oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Spray a cookie sheet with a spritz of cooking oil or prepare with a layer of parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg and combine with stevia and peanut butter. When it’s creamy, add the salt, baking powder, flour, and vanilla.
- Mix well and shape into small balls.
- Make an indention in each one and add one teaspoon of preserves.
- Bake until browned or for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.