Serving Yields: 45
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 0 g
● Total Fats: 3 g
● Protein: 2 g
● Calories: 31
● Almond flour about (2 cups plus 2 tbsp.)
● Monk fruit low-carb sweetener (.25 cup)
● Egg (2 whites)
● Almond extract (.5 tsp.)
● Powdered monk fruit sweetener – confectioners (1 tbsp.)
- Prepare a cookie sheet with a layer of parchment baking paper.
- Combine the almond flour with the egg whites, sweetener, and almond extract.
- Knead the mixture until the dough is formed.
- Form the dough into one-inch balls and place on the pan at least 1-inch apart.
- Bake at 250° Fahrenheit on the bottom rack of the oven for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the baking pan to wire rack and dust with the confectioner’s sweetener while still warm.