Serving Yields: 18
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 2 g
● Total Fats: 19 g
● Protein: 3 g
● Calories: 200
● Softened butter (.75 cup)
● Eggs (3)
● Coconut flour (.5 cup)
● Baking powder (1.5 tsp.)
● Monk fruit sweetener (.75 cup)
● Baking soda (.25 tsp.)
● Sugar-free dried cranberries (.25 cup)
● Macadamia nuts chopped (.5 cup)
● Dried grated orange zest (1.5 tsp.)
- In a mixing container, beat the sweetener with the eggs and butter until well-combined.
- Whisk or sift the coconut flour, baking powder, and soda. Beat on the low setting or with a spoon until fully mixed.
- Fold in the cranberries, orange zest, and nuts.
- Shape into rounds and arrange on the cookie sheet.
- Arrange the cookies a minimum of one inch apart for baking on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Press each mound down slightly to flatten.
- Bake at 350° Fahrenheit until edges have started to brown or for eight to ten minutes. Cool on a cooling rack.
- Enjoy right out of the fridge for a week or they can be frozen for longer storage.