Serving Yields: 12
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 2 g
● Total Fats: 13 g
● Protein: 3 g
● Calories: 140
● Grated zucchini (1 cup)
● Almond flour (1 cup)
● Baking soda (.5 tsp.)
● Coconut flour (.25 cup)
● Cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder (.25 cup)
● Salt (.5 tsp.)
● Cinnamon (.25 tsp.)
● Monk fruit sweetener or raw honey (.5 cup)
● Butter flavored coconut oil or ghee (.33 cup)
● Vanilla extract (1 tsp.)
● Large egg yolk (1)
● Sugar-free chocolate chips or dark chocolate pieces – optional (.25 cup)
- Prepare the zucchini and wrap in a towel and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Whisk the dry fixings (salt, almond flour, cacao powder, coconut flour, cinnamon, and baking soda). Put it to the side for now.
- In a glass mixing bowl, melt the coconut oil/ghee.
- Whisk in the sweetener, egg yolk, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the zucchini into the sweetened mixture and combine with the dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate if using.
- Shape the dough tbsp.-sized balls by rolling in your hands.
- Flatten each ball out and top each with a few pieces of chocolate.
- Bake at 350° Fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes.