Serving Yields: 15
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 1.6 g
● Total Fats: 18.2 g
● Protein: 3.4 g
● Calories: 188
● Unchilled coconut oil (.75 cup)
● Eggs (2)
● Vanilla extract (1 tsp.)
● Golden monk fruit sweetener (.75 cup)
● Unsweetened cocoa powder (2 tbsp.)
● Salt (.5 tsp.)
● Cream of tartar (.25 tsp.)
● Baking soda (.5 tsp.)
● Almond flour (2 cups)
● Flaky sea salt (to your liking)
- Warm the oven in advance to baking to reach 350º Fahrenheit.
- Set up two baking sheets with a layer of parchment baking paper.
- Prepare using a hand mixer. Combine the eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Toss in the sweetener, baking soda, cocoa powder, salt, and cream of tartar. Mix thoroughly.
- Gradually fold in the almond flour.
- Form the dough into balls. Place onto the baking sheet. Arrange them about two to three inches apart.
- Garnish with the sea salt atop of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for about 16 to 20 minutes; baking one tray at a time.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Gently pull the paper away from each of the cookies. Serve.