Serving Yields: 10
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 7 g
● Total Fats: 22 g
● Protein: 5 g
● Calories: 235
● Almond butter (8.8 oz.)
● Salted butter (.25 tsp.)
● Raw coconut butter (.25 cup)
● Egg (1)
● Powdered erythritol (.25 cup)
- Warm up the oven to 320º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Use a double boiler to melt the almond butter. Take it from the burner and stir in the salt, erythritol, and egg until well mixed.
- Break into ten pieces and roll into balls.
- Arrange on the pan and slightly flatten with a fork or your hand.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until browned.