Serving Yields: 38 cookies
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 0.8 g
● Total Fats: 9 g
● Protein: 7.8 g
● Calories: 1
● Vanilla extract (1 tsp.)
● Sukrin:1 or Swerve (.5 cup)
● Softened butter (.5 cup)
● Egg (1)
● Almond flour (1 cup)
● Coconut flour (.25 cup)
● Unflavored whey protein (2 tbsp.)
● Baking powder (1 tsp.)
● Salt (.5 tsp.)
● Chopped low-carb white chocolate bar (4 oz.)
● Coarsely chopped macadamia nuts (5 oz.)
- Use an electric mixer to cream the butter and the sweetener. Toss in and mix the egg and vanilla.
- In another mixing container, whisk the almond flour with the salt, coconut flour, whey powder, and baking powder.
- Stir the dry mix into the wet mix. Fold in the white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- Scoop by tablespoonfuls of batter onto a silicone or parchment paper-lined baking pans.
- Bake at 325-350° Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes (edges should be browned).
- Cool for five minutes and transfer each cookie to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store covered in refrigerator. They are best served the next day (they’ll be crumbly right after baking).