Serving Yields: 8
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 2 g
● Total Fats: 9 g
● Protein: 2 g
● Calories: 87
● 85% Cocoa dark chocolate (12.5 grams/ .4 oz.)
● Extra-Virgin coconut oil (.25 cup)
● Orange peel or orange extract (.5 tbsp.)
● Walnuts (1.75 cups chopped)
● Cinnamon (1 tsp.)
● Stevia (10-15 drops)
- Add the chocolate to a microwavable dish or saucepan to melt. Stir in the cinnamon and coconut oil. Sweeten mixture with stevia.
- Pour in the fresh orange peel and chopped walnuts.
- In a muffin tin or candy mold, spoon in the mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator for one to three hours until the mixture is solid.