Serving Yields: 36
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 3.1 g
● Total Fats: 17.4 g
● Protein: 2.2 g
● Calories: 170
● Full-fat coconut milk (.5 cup)
● Roasted almond butter (1 cup)
● Firm coconut oil (1 cup)
● Creamy coconut butter (1 cup)
● Chai spice (2 tsp.)
● Ghee (.25 cup)
● Himalayan salt (.25 tsp.)
● Pure almond extract (.25 tsp.)
● Pure vanilla extract (1 tbsp.)
● Cacao butter – melted (.5 cup)
● Raw shelled pistachios (.25 tsp.)
● Also Needed: 9-inch square baking pan
- Chill the coconut milk overnight.
- Grease the pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Toss the butter into the microwave or saucepan to melt. Place to the side for now.
- Add everything except the pistachios and cacao butter in a large bowl. Use the slow speeds and increase using a hand mixer until it is airy and light.
- Empty the melted cacao into the almond mix and continue mixing until it is well incorporated. Add it to the prepared pan and sprinkle with the chopped pistachios.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. It’s much better if chilled overnight.
- Cut into 36 squares.