Serving Yields: 2
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 7 g
● Total Fats: 43 g
● Protein: 4 g
● Calories: 404
● Cream cheese (4 oz.)
● Butter (2 oz.)
● Lemon zest & juice (.5 of 1 lemon)
● Swerve (2 tsp.)
● Pink Himalayan salt (1 pinch or to taste)
- Zest the lemon and juice it into a small dish.
- In another container, mix the room temperature butter with the cream cheese.
- Blend all of the fixings until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the chosen container.
- Put the container in the freezer compartment for two hours.
- Take them out of the molds and put them in a zipper-top baggie to enjoy any time.
- Set out the cream cheese and butter to become room temperature for best results.
- Place the baggies or individual container in the freezer for up to three months to serve any time you want a delicious treat.