Serving Yields: 6
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 1.1 g
● Total Fats: 21.1 g
● Protein: 0.4 g
● Calories: 188
● Melted coconut oil (4.5 oz.)
● Granulated sweetener – your choice (1 tbsp.)
● Unsweetened coconut (2 tbsp.)
● Peppermint essence (.25 tsp.)
- Combine the coconut oil, sweetener, and peppermint essence.
- Pour about half of the bomb into six ice cube trays. Let them stay in the fridge for a white layer.
- Use the remainder of the mixture to blend in with the cocoa powder.
- Empty the chocolate mix on top of the trays.
- Place it back into the fridge until firm. Pop it out and eat.