Serving Yields: 15
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 0 g
● Total Fats: 4 g
● Protein: 0 g
● Calories: 45
● Cream cheese – room temperature (4.4 oz.)
● Instant coffee (1 tbsp.)
● Powdered xylitol (2 tbsp.)
● Unsweetened cocoa powder (1 tbsp.)
● Room-temperature butter (1 tbsp.)
● Coconut oil (1 tbsp.)
- With a blender/food processor, blitz the xylitol and coffee into a fine powder. Add the hot water to form a pasty mix.
- Blend in the cream cheese, butter, cocoa powder, and coconut oil.
- Add to ice cube trays and freeze a minimum of one to two hours.
- Use a zipper-type baggie to keep them fresh in the freezer.