Serving Yields: 10
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 0.5 g
● Total Fats: 5 g
● Protein: 1.8 g
● Calories: 46
● Shredded coconut (.5 cup)
● Organic almond flour (.25 cup)
● Swerve (2 tbsp.)
● Coconut oil (1 tbsp.)
● Egg whites (3)
● Vanilla extract (1 tbsp.)
- In a mixing bowl, blend the swerve, coconut, and almond flour until well combined.
- Warm the oil in a saucepan and stir in the vanilla.
- Place a medium-sized bowl in the freezer.
- Combine the oil into the flour mixture, mixing well.
- Put the whites of the eggs into the cold dish and whisk until stiff – foamy peaks are formed. Fold in the whites with the flour.
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake until the macaroons are lightly browned or about eight minutes.
- Cool before placing on a serving dish or store for later.