Serving Yields: 12
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 0.99g
● Total Fats: 7.4 g
● Protein: 0.96 g
● Calories: 67
● Cream cheese (1.5 cups)
● Frozen or fresh berries (1 cup)
● Swerve (2-3 tbsp.)
● Vanilla extract (1 tbsp.)
● Coconut oil (.5 cup)
- For 30 to 60 minutes before preparation time, place the cream cheese on the countertop to become room temperature.
- Take the stems off the berries and rinse. Pour into a blender. Mix well until smooth.
- Pour in the swerve and extract. Blend in the oil and cream cheese.
- Add the mixture to candy molds and freeze for approximately two hours until set.