Serving Yields: 12
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 3.8 g
● Total Fats: 18.4 g
● Protein: 7.5 g
● Calories: 221
Ingredients – Cream Cheese Filling
● Powdered Swerve sweetener (3 tbsp.)
● Cream cheese softened (6 oz.)
● Heavy cream (1 tbsp.)
● Vanilla (.5 tsp.)
Ingredients – Pumpkin Muffins
● Almond flour (2 cups)
● Swerve sweetener (.5 cup)
● Baking powder (2 tsp.)
● Unflavored whey protein powder (.25 cup)
● Pumpkin pie spice (2 tsp.)
● Salt (.5 tsp.)
● Large eggs (2)
● Pumpkin puree (.5 cup)
● Butter – melted (.25 cup)
● Unsweetened almond milk (.25 cup)
● Vanilla extract (.5 tsp.)
- Warm the oven to reach 325° Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the filling by mixing all of the components.
- Start to prepare the muffins.
- Prepare a muffin tin with parchment or silicone liners.
- Whisk the almond flour, protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, sweetener, salt, and baking powder.
- Break the eggs into the mixture. Add the melted butter, almond milk, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Drop a spoonful of batter into the muffin tins. Make a well in the center.
- Drop a tablespoon of cream cheese filling into the well and top with more batter to cover the cream cheese mixture
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Cool in pan 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Note: Make your pumpkin spice using 1 tsp cinnamon, .5 tsp. ginger, and .25 tsp .cloves.