I bet you’ll find it amazing…
• About 1.5 avocado, large-sized
• 2 eggs
• Cracked black pepper
- First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. Set the slow cooker to high.
- Now lay a sheet of baking paper in the bottom of the cooker.
- Cut the avocado into half & remove the seed.
- This step is important. With the cut side facing up, put the avocado in the baking paper.
- Then carefully crack 1 egg into the seed-hollowed part of each avocado half.
- One thing remains to be done now. Sprinkle with black pepper to taste.
- Finally close the lid of the cooker & cook properly for about 40 to 45 minutes on high or until the eggs are cooked to your liking. The delicious recipe is ready. Enjoy!!
Total Fat: 2.3 g
Protein: 7.1 g;
Total Carbs: 6 g
Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g