• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup dry Parmesan cheese
• 1 cup cream cheese
• About 1.5 jar artichoke hearts (Chopped)
• 1 cup spinach (Chopped)
• 1 cup Cheddar cheese (Grated)
• About 1.5 clove of garlic (Crushed)
- First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. now place all the ingredients in the crock-pot. Mix lightly.
- Finally cover, cook properly on high for about 2 to 3 hours. The delicious recipe is ready. Enjoy!!
Serves: 5 to 6
Prep time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cooking: 2 to 3 hours on high
Oh yeah. This is the recipe I was waiting for.
Nutritional values per serving:
Net C 1g