• 1 1/2 cup Swiss cheese (Shredded)
• 2 stalks celery (Diced)
• 2 large cloves garlic (Minced)
• About 3.5 T. butter
• 1 tsp. sea salt
• 1 lb. corned beef (Chopped)
• 1 medium onion (Diced)
• 2 cups heavy cream
• 32 oz. beef stock
• 1 cup sauerkraut
• About 1.5 tsp. caraway seeds
• 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. In a skillet, cook properly the onion, garlic, celery, and butter until the onions are turning translucent.
- Now put everything into the slow cooker.
- Add the corned beef, caraway, beef stock, sauerkraut, and the salt and pepper.
- One thing remains to be done now. Then cover & cook properly on high for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Finally stir in the heavy cream and Swiss cheese and cook properly for another hour. The delicious recipe is ready. Enjoy!!
Serves 12 to 14
Most fantastic recipe ever.