• 2 pounds lean ground beef
• 2 garlic cloves (Minced)
• About 1.5 Tablespoon dry, fried onions
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 cups shredded mozzarella
• 1 3/4 cup sugarless ready-made pizza sauce
• About 2.5 cups shredded yellow cheese, Cheddar
• 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. In a pan, brown the beef with the seasoning together.
- Now mix the beef with the cheese.
- This step is important. Butter the crock-pot and spread the crust out evenly over the bottom.
- Then pour the pizza sauce over the crust & spread evenly.
- One thing remains to be done now. Top with the cheese & arrange the pepperoni slices.
- Finally cover, cook properly on low for about 3 to 4 hours. The delicious recipe is ready. Enjoy!!
What do you think?
Nutritional values per serving:
Net Carb 4g