Time for an iconic recipe.
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
• 1 large red pepper (Chopped)
• About 2.5 tablespoons chili powder
• 1 can (16 ounces) Italian tomatoes (Diced)
• 1 medium yellow onion (Chopped)
• About 10 to 12 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. Grease the bottom of the skillet with the olive oil.
- Now chop the chicken thighs into 1-inch cuts.
- Put them into the cooker.
- Pour the chili powder into the cooker.
- Stir well to coat the chicken cuts.
- This step is important. Add the vegetables & then stir.
- Then pour the salsa and tomatoes. Stir to mix.
- One thing remains to be done now. Close the lid of the cooker & cook properly.
- Finally serve with a dollop of guacamole wrapped in lettuce leaves or over cauliflower rice.
Prep Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cooking Time: Low for 6 to 8 hours, high for 4 to 6 hours, plus 5 to 10 minutes
Slow Cooker: 4-quarts
Serving Size: 213 g
Serves: 12 to 14
Total Fat: 12.1 g
Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
Trans Fat: 0g
Protein: 32.6 g
Total Carbs: 6.2 g
Dietary Fibre: 6 g
Sugars: 3.2 g
Net Carbs: 4.2 g
Cholesterol: 83 mg
Sodium: 313 mg
Potassium: 470 mg
Vitamin A: 25%
Vitamin C: 41%
Delicious recipe is ready.