You can make this very easily.
• 1 cup salsa
• 9 large eggs
• 8-ounce shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
• About 1.5 small onion (Diced)
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• About 1.5 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. Next, please grease sides and bottom of Slow Cooker with cooking spray.
- Now set on high settings.
- In large bowl, whisk well & season with pepper.
- This step is important. Mix in cheese, oregano, and onion.
- Then pour into pot.
- One thing remains to be done now. Now cover and cook properly on low for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Finally to serve, add a dollop of salsa on each slice of frittata.
Serves: 4 to 6
Cooking Time: 2 to 3 hours minutes
Preparation Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Ready, set, go….
Calories per serving: 163