Like never before…
• 1/4-1/3 cup chicken broth
• 1 pound pork loin
• About 1.5 tbsp. caraway seeds
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 2 cloves of garlic (Minced)
• About 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 1 tbsp. coconut oil
• 1 small onion, thinly sliced
• 1 red bell pepper (Sliced)
- First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. Wash and chop vegetables.
- Now slice pork loin, and season with caraway seeds, black pepper, and sea salt.
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- This step is important. Then add coconut oil when hot.
- Add pork loin and brown slightly.
- Add onions and mushrooms, & continue to sauté until onions are translucent.
- One thing remains to be done now. Now add garlic, peppers, and chicken broth.
- Finally simmer until vegetables are tender & pork is fully cooked. The delicious recipe is ready. Enjoy!!
Serves: 3 to 4