My sister makes it every now & then.
• About 1.5 tsp black pepper
• 1 onion (Chopped)
• 4 limes (Juiced)
• 1/2 cup cilantro (Minced)
• About 2.5 tsp cumin
• 8 cloves garlic (Minced)
• 4 lb chuck roast
• 2 tsp paprika
• 2 tsp oregano
• 2 tsp salt
- First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. Rinse pot roast and pat dry.
- Now combine remaining ingredients in blender, & mix until well combined.
- This step is important. Brush slow cooker with extra virgin olive oil, & set on high.
- Then coat pot roast with cilantro topping.
- One thing remains to be done now. Now place in slow cooker, & cook properly for about 7 to 8 hours.
- Finally serve with Cauliflower Rice. The delicious recipe is ready. Enjoy!!
Serves: 8 to 10
Preparation Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 7 to 8 hours
Mushroom fries bring back a lot of memories.
Nutrition per serving:
Carbs 4 g
Fat 12 g
Protein 74 g
Sodium 737 mg
Sugar 0 g