Some things never fail you.
• Ghee butter coconut oil (Optional)
• 1/2 lb pork sausage, cooked
• 1 cup red peppers (Diced)
• Green peppers (Diced)
• About 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
• 1 cup yellow peppers (Diced)
• 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (Optional)
• 8 eggs
• 1/2 cup chopped green onions
• About 1/2 cup heavy cream
• Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. Grease and line sides of Slow Cooker with foil.
- Now in a bowl, whisk beat eggs, pepper flakes, milk cream, salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer in a bottom sausages & diced peppers mix.
- This step is important. Pour the egg mixture over the the sausages & peppers.
- Then cover and cook properly on LOW setting for about 4 to 5 hours, or on HIGH heat for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- When ready, sprinkle with shredded cheese (optional) and green onions over top of casserole.
- One thing remains to be done now. Now cover and cook properly for about 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Finally serve hot.
The hit list recipe.