Being super is a matter of recipe… ?
• 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
• About 2.5 Tablespoons olive oil
• 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dry oregano
• 1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
• About 1.5 teaspoon dry thyme
• 1 tablespoon salt
• 2 pounds beef brisket, whole
• 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
• 2 Tablespoons paprika
- First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. In a bowl, mix dry seasoning, add olive oil, apple cider vinegar.
- Now place the meat in the crock-pot, generously coat with seasoning mix.
- Cover, cook properly on low for about 11 to 12 hours.
- This step is important. Then remove the brisket from the liquid, place on a pan.
- One thing remains to be done now. Now sear it under the broiler for about 2 to 5 minutes, watch it carefully so the meat doesn’t burn.
- Finally cover the meat with foil, let it rest for about 1 to 2 hour. Slice and serve.
Serves: 8 to 10
Prep time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 to 12 hours on low
Feast for you!!
Nutritional values per serving:
Net C 4g