• About 1.5 can Campbell’s French Onion Soup, 10.5-ounce
• 4 boneless center cut pork loin chops
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1 can Campbell’s chicken broth, 10.5-ounce
- First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. Now mix well the first three ingredients inside the slow cooker.
- One thing remains to be done now. Add the chops.
- Finally cover & cook properly on high settings for about 3 to 4 hours. The delicious recipe is ready. Enjoy!!
Serves: 4 to 5
Cooking Time: 3 to 4 hours
Preparation Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Wow, just wow!!
Calories per serving: 315