Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
131 Cal | 13.7 g Fat | 3.2 g Protein | 5.9 g Carb | 4.1 g Fiber | 1.8 g Net Carb
¼ cup / 60 grams coconut flour
2 ½ tablespoons ground psyllium husks
1/3 teaspoon sea salt
2/3 teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup / 125 ml avocado oil
1 2/3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted 4 pasteurized egg whites, at room temperature 1/3 cup / 75 ml warm water
1 pasteurized egg, at room temperature
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 350°F / 175°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse for 2 minutes until well incorporated.
- Take an 8-by-4 inch / 20-by-10 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with avocado oil, spoon in prepared batter, and then smooth the top by using a spatula.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 30 to 35
minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into six slices and then serve.