Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
204 Cal | 14.6 g Fat | 8.9 g Protein | 9.4 g Carb | 6.2 g Fiber | 3.2 g Net Carb
1/2 cup / 60 grams coconut flour
2 tablespoons chopped thyme
2 tablespoons psyllium husk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup / 60 ml coconut oil
3/4 cup / 70 grams grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup / 120 ml boiling water
5 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature, separated Directions:
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 350°F / 175°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, place flour in it, add husk, salt, baking powder, thyme, and cheese and then stir until just mixed.
- Take a separate large mixing bowl, place egg whites in it, beat by using an immersion blender until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk egg yolks into the flour mixture, stir in oil and vinegar until combined, fold in egg whites, and then stir in water until well incorporated.
- Take�ed, a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with avocado oil, spoon in prepared batter, and then smooth the top by using a spatula.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 45 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into eight slices and then serve.