Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
124 Cal | 11.1 g Fat | 4.6 g Protein | 3.2 g Carb | 1.1 g Fiber | 2.1 g Net Carb
1 cup / 125 grams almond flour
½ tablespoon baking powder
½ tablespoon coconut flour
¼ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, unsalted, melted
2 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature ¼ cup / 60 ml light beer
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 350°F / 175°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, place flours in it, add salt and baking powder and then stir until just mixed.
- Add eggs, beat by using an immersion blender until combined, and then whisk in butter and beer until incorporated.
- Take a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with avocado oil, spoon in prepared batter, and then smooth the top by using a spatula.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 30 to 35
minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into eight slices and then serve.