Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
79 Cal | 5.7 g Fat | 4.4 g Protein | 1.3 g Carb | 0 g Fiber | 1.3 g Net Carb
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 ½ teaspoon ranch seasoning powder
3 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature, separated ¼ cup / 60 grams cream cheese, softened
¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
6 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 300°F / 150°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, separate the eggs, transfer egg whites into a large mixing bowl, add salt and cream of tartar into the egg whites and then beat by using an immersion until stiff peaks form.
- Take a midium mixing bowl, add egg yolks, ranch seasoning, and cream cheese in it until combined and then fold into the egg whites until incorporated.
- Take a large baking sheet, line it with parchment paper, pour the mixture in it in the form of eight mounds, about 4-inches / 10 cm apart and then bake for 30 minutes until done.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheese on top of each bread and then continue baking for a few more minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve straight away.