Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
104 Cal | 6.5 g Fat | 6.3 g Protein | 3.5 g Carb | 1.3 g Fiber | 2.2 g Net Carb
¼ cup / 30 grams diced jalapeno pickles and more for topping 1/3 cup / 40 grams psyllium husk
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon of sea salt
2 tablespoons yogurt, full-fat
4 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature
½ cup / 60 grams shredded cheddar cheese, divided Directions:
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 375°�r cF / 190°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, crack eggs in it, add yogurt and then whisk until just blended.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, and husk, whisk until well combined and then fold in jalapeno pepper and half of the cheese until combined.
- Take a large baking sheet, line it with parchment paper, place prepared dough on it, spread it into a 1-inch / 2.5 cm thick oval and sprinkle remaining cheese and some more jalapeno on top.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and then bake it for 15
minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- When done, remove the baking sheet from the oven, let the bread cool for 5 minutes and then cut it into eight squares.
- Serve straight away.