Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
259 Cal | 20.3 g Fat | 12.1 g Protein | 6.3 g Carb | 1.6 g Fiber | 4.8 g Net Carb
1/2 cup / 60 grams almond flour
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
½ tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon grass-fed butter, melted 1 cup / 100 grams shredded mozzarella cheese 1 pasteurized egg, at room temperature
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 400°F / 200°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, place flour in it, add garlic powder, salt, baking powder, mozzarella cheese, and cream cheese and then microwave for 1 minute at high heat setting until cheese has melted, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Take a small mixing bowl, place minced garlic in it, add parmesan cheese and parsley in it, and then stir until mixed.
- Then add the egg into the melted cheese and whisk until well combined and the dough comes together.
- Take a large baking sheet, line it with parchment paper, place prepared dough in it, spread it into the ½-inch / 2.5 cm thick sphere, and then brush the top generously with garlic-parsley mixture.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and then bake it for 15 to 20 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread is thoroughly cooked.
- When done, let the bread cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then cut it into 4 – 8 slices.
- Serve straight away.