Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
268 Cal | 21.5 g Fat | 8.2 g Protein | 3 g Carb | 0.8 g Fiber | 2.2 g Net Carb
½ cup / 60 grams coconut flour
2 tablespoons ground chia seeds
1 tablespoon rosemary
1 cup / 150 grams flax meal
½ tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ tablespoon erythritol sweetener
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar ¼ cup / 60 ml avocado oil
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
4 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature, separated ½ cup / 120 ml warm water
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 375°F / 190°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, place flour in it, add chia seeds, rosemary, flax meal, baking powder, salt, and sweetener and then stir until just mixed.
- Separate eggs, place egg yolks in a separate large mixing bowl, add avocado oil and sesame oil and then beat by using an immersion blender until creamy and smooth.
- Take a separate medium bowl, add egg whites in it and then beat in cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
- Add flour mixture into yolks, whisk by using an immersion blender until thick batter comes together, mix in water and vinegar until well combined, and then fold in egg white until just mixed.
- Take a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with avocado oil, spoon in prepared batter, and then smooth the top by using a spatula.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 45 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into eight slices and then serve.