Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
234 Cal | 21.2 g Fat | 7.9 g Protein | 5.3 g Carb | 1.9 g Fiber | 3.4 g Net Carb
2 tablespoons coconut flour
¾ teaspoon baking powder
1 cup / 30 grams almond flour
½ teaspoon dried sage
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
½ teaspoon dried rosemary
¼ cup / 60 grams butter, unsalted, melted 4 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature
½ cup / 115 grams cream cheese, softened
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 350°F / 175°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, place flours in it, add baking powder and all the herbs and then stir until just mixed.
- Take a separate large mixing bowl, melted butter, and cream cheese beat in by using an immersion blender until smooth and then beat in eggs until well combined.
- Gradually add flour in the egg mixture and then stir until incorporated.
- Take a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, line it with parchment paper, spoon in prepared batter, and then smooth the top by using a spatula.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 40 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into eight slices and then serve.