Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
205 Cal | 17.6 g Fat | 5 g Protein | 4.5 g Carb | 2.4 g Fiber | 2.1 g Net Carb
1 ½ cup / 190 grams almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ tablespoon dill weed and more for topping
½ tablespoon caraway seeds and more for topping
2 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature ¼ cup / 60 ml coconut oil
2 tablespoons coconut milk, unsweetened
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 300°F / 150°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, place flour in it, add salt, baking powder and soda, dill and caraway seeds, and then stir until just mixed.
- Add eggs, and then beat in oil and milk by using an immersion blender until smooth.
- Take a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with avocado oil, spoon in prepared batter, smooth the top by using a spatula and then sprinkle remaining dill and caraway seeds on top.
- Place sinace the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 45 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into eight slices and then serve.