Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
236 Cal | 21.2 g Fat | 7.8 g Protein | 6.2 g Carb | 4.2 g Fiber | 2 g Net Carb
¼ cup / 30 grams walnuts, chopped and more as needed for topping 2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 cup / 110 grams blanched almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup / 50 grams erythritol sweetener 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter, unsalted, softened 1 teaspoon banana extract, unsweetened
2 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature
2 tablespoons almond milk, unsweetened
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 350°F / 175°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, place flours in it, add cinnamon and baking powder and then stir until just mixed.
- Take a separate large mixing bowl, place butter in it, beat in sweetener and eggs by using an immersion blender until fluffy, and then stir in banana extract and milk until smooth.
- Gradually add flour mixture in the egg mixture, beat at low speed until incorporated and then fold in chopped walnuts.
- Take a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, line it with parchment paper hanging over the sides, spoon in prepared batter, smooth the top by using a spatula, and sprinkle some walnuts on top.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 30 to 40 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then take it out by lifting the parchment paper and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into six slices and then serve.