Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
350 Cal | 29.4 g Fat | 9.4 g Protein | 10.3 g Carb | 7.7 g Fiber | 2.6 g Net Carb
For the Bread:
2/3 cup / 150 grams blueberries
1/4 cup / 60 grams oat fiber
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 ¾ cups / 220 grams almond flour
1/2 cup / 120 grams swerve confectioners
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, unsweetened 1/2 cup / 120 grams sour cream
1 lemon, zested
1/4 cup / 60 grams heavy cream
For The Topping:
2/3 cup / 80 grams almond flour
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
1/4 cup / 60 grams brown swerve sweetener
3 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 325°F / 160°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping and for this, take a medium bowl, add flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, walnuts and sweetener in it and stir until mixed.
- Gradually stir in butter until well combined and then set aside until required.
- Prepare the batter for the bread and for this, take a large mixing bowl, place flours in it, add baking powder and oat fiber, then stir until just mixed.
- Take a separate large mixing bowl, crack eggs in it, add remaining ingredients in it except for blueberries, and then beat by using an immersion blender until smooth.
- Gradually add flour mixture in the egg mixture, stir until incorporated and then fold in blueberries until mixed.
- Take a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with avocado oil, spoon in prepared batter, smooth the top by using a spatula and top with prepared topping mixture.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 25 to 35 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into eight slices and then serve.