Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 65 minutes
Total time: 75 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
202 Cal | 16.2 g Fat | 4.5 g Protein | 6.7 g Carb | 3.4 g Fiber | 3.3 g Net Carb
For the Bread:
3/4 cup / 180 grams strawberries, chopped
¼ cup tablespoons coconut flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup / 235 grams erythritol sweetener 8 tablespoons melted grass-fed butter
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, unsweetened
5 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 pasteurized egg white, at room temperature 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
For the Icing:
1/4 cup / 60 grams strawberries, chopped
3/4 cup / 180 grams erythritol sweetener
1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract, unsweetened
2 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon grass-fed butter, unsalted, melted Directions:
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 350°F / 175°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter for the bread, and for this, take a large mixing bowl, crack eggs in it and then beat in egg whites, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, whipping cream, and sour cream until smooth. Add the butter and beat until incorporated.
- Add flour, beat until well combined, and then fold in strawberries until mixed.
- Take a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with avocado oil, spoon in prepared batter, and then smooth the top by using a spatula.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 60 to 65 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare the icing and for this, place all of its ingredients in a medium bowl and then whisk until combined.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 15 minutes, and then lift it out.
- Cut bread into ten slices, drizzle with prepared icing and then serve.