Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
189 Cal | 16.5 g Fat | 5.6 g Protein | 6.7 g Carb | 3.1 g Fiber | 3.6 g Net Carb
1/2 cup / 120 grams zucchini, grated
3/4 cup / 100 grams coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup / 120 grams erythritol sweetener
2 tablespoons protein powder, unflavored 3/4 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 cup / 50 grams pecan, chopped
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, unsweetened
1/2 cup / 115 grams butter, salted
6 pasteurized eggs, at room tem�” wperature
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 350°F / 175°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, grate the zucchini, then wrap it in a cheesecloth and twist tightly to squeeze excess moisture.
- Then take a large mixing bowl, place flour in it, add sweetener, protein powder, and baking powder and then stir until well mixed.
- Take a separate large mixing bowl, crack eggs in it and then beat in butter and vanilla by using an immersion blender until smooth.
- Gradually add flour mixture and zucchini in the egg mixture, stir until incorporated and then fold in pecans until just mixed.
- Take a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with avocado oil, spoon in prepared batter, and then smooth the top by using a spatula.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 35 to 40 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into ten slices and then serve.