Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
140 Cal | 11.8 g Fat | 4.3 g Protein | 7 g Carb | 4 g Fiber | 3 g Net Carb
1 cup / 235 grams zucchini, grated
¼ cup / 30 grams coconut flour
4 tablespoons chocolate chips, sugar-free
¼ cup / 40 grams cocoa powder, unsweetened
¼ cup / 30 grams monk fruit sweetener
½ teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon vanilla extract, unsweetened
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
2 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 350°F / 175°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, place flour in it, add cinnamon, cocoa, sweetener, salt, baking powder, and soda and then stir until just mixed.
- Crack eggs in it, beat in vanilla and oil by using an immersion blender until combined, and then fold in chocolate chips and zucchini until incorporated.
- Take a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with avocado oil, spoon in prepared batter, and then smooth the top by using a spatula.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 25 to 35 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into six slices and then serve.