Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
163Cal | 14.8 g Fat | 5.2 g Protein | 5 g Carb | 3.1 g Fiber | 1.9 g Net Carb
¼ cup / 30 grams coconut flour
2/3 cup/ 160 grams macadamia nuts
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
5 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 350°F / 175°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, place macadamia nuts in a food processor, add 2 eggs and then pulse for 1 minute or more until the mixture resembles butter.
- Add remaining eggs, continue blending until combined, then add remaining ingredients and blend for 1 minute until well incorporated.
- Take a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with avocado oil, spoon in prepared batter, and then smooth the top by using a spatula.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 30 to 35 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 20 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into six slices and then serve.