Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
126 Cal | 14 g Fat | 5 g Protein | 7 g Carb | 4 g Fiber | 3 g Net Carb Ingredients:
1 1/4 cup / 160 grams almond flour
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
2 tablespoons psyllium husk
2 tablespoons erythritol sweetener
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ tablespoon and 1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil ¼ cup / 60 ml hot water
2 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 375°F / 190°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, place flour in it, add salt, baking powder, husk, ½ tablespoon cinnamon and sweetener, stir until mixed, and then stir in water until incorporated.
- Then add eggs and oil and beat by using an immersion blender until smooth.
- Take an 8-by-4 inch / 20-by-10 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with avocado oil, spoon in half of the prepared batter, and sprinkle remaining cinnamon on top of the batter.
- Pour remaining batter into the pan, create patterns with the cinnamon by using a fork and then sprinkle nuts on top.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 25 to 30 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into eight slices and then serve.