Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
201 Cal | 17.2 g Fat | 5.4 g Protein | 8.3 g Carb | 4.5 g Fiber | 3.8 g Net Carb
1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
¼ cup / 30 grams coconut flour
½ cup / 120 grams walnuts, chopped
¼ teaspoon salt
½ tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 pasteurized eggs, at room temperature 2 tablespoons coconut oil
¼ cup / 60 ml boiling water
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 350°F / 175°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, place flour in it, add baking powder, salt, and husk powder and then stir until just mixed.
- Add eggs and oil, whisk until mixture resembles crumbs, and then stir in vinegar until well mixed.
- Fold in walnuts until mixed and then gradually whisk in water until well incorporated and a smooth dough comes together.
- Take a baking tray, line it with parchment paper, take the dough and form a large ball, place dough in the baking tray, and then make some cuts throughout the dough by using a knife.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 30 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, let the bread cool in the pan for 20 minutes and then cut it into six slices.
- Serve straight away.