Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
148 Cal | 11.4 g Fat | 5.8 g Protein | 5 g Carb | 1.1 g Fiber | 3.9 g Net Carb
½ cup / 125 grams of peanut butter
½ tablespoon stevia powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 pasteurized egg, at room temperature
- Switch on the oven, then set it to 350°F / 175°C and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, take a large mixing bowl, place all the ingredients in it, and then whisk until well combined.
- Take a 9-by-5 inch / 22.5-by-12.5 cm nonstick loaf pan, grease it with butter, spoon in prepared batter, and then smooth the top by using a spatula.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and then bake it for 20 minutes until the top has turned golden brown and bread passes the toothpick test; toothpick will come out clean from the bread when cooked.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then lift it out and cool the bread completely on a wire rack for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- When ready to eat, cut bread into six slices and then serve.