Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 mini chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
210 Cal | 16.2 g Fat | 10.9 g Protein | 4.1 g Carb | 2 g Fiber | 2.1 g Net Carb
4 tablespoons almond flour
4 tablespoons erythritol sweetener
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, extract
1 tablespoon coconut butter, melted
1 ½ cup /190 grams shredded mozzarella cheese 2 eggs, at room temperature
1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup / 100 grams erythritol sweetener
2 tablespoons coconut butter, melted
- Take a non-stick waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a large bowl, add flour in it, and then stir in sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and husk powder until mixed.
- Take another bowl, crack eggs in it, beat it until fluffy, mix vanilla, butter, and cheese until combined and then stir this mixture into the flour with the spatula until incorporated.
- Use a ladle to pour one-fourth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 5 minutes or more until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffles to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let chaffles stand for some time until crispy, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sweetener, top with butter, and then eat straight away.