Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 mini chaffles
Nutritional Info (Per Serving):
118 Cal | 9.7 g Fat | 4.8 g Protein | 2.2 g Carb | 0.6 g Fiber | 1.6 g Net Carb
2 tablespoons almond flour
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
2 eggs, at room temperature
4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Take a non-stick waffle iron, plug it in, select the medium or medium-high heat setting and let it preheat until ready to use; it could also be indicated with an indicator light changing its color.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter and for this, take a large bowl, add cream cheese in it and whip by using an electric mixer until whipped.
- Then beat in pumpkin puree and eggs until smooth and stir in almond flour and pumpkin spice until incorporated.
- Use a ladle to pour one-fourth of the prepared batter into the heated waffle iron in a spiral direction, starting from the edges, then shut the lid and cook for 5 minutes or more until solid and nicely browned; the cooked waffle will look like a cake.
- When done, transfer chaffles to a plate with a silicone spatula and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Let chaffles stand for some time until crispy and serve straight away.